Saturday, September 18, 2010

Run the Race

I have not blogged in a long time, but that doesn't mean that life has stopped. We are in full throttle mode here in the Kyle household.
Dave has become a lieutenant in the fire department (so proud of him!)
Ashley is in her second year of cheer (go DE)
Ryan has started VPK and today is his first tee ball game
Lexi is almost 2 (WHAT?!?! How did that happen?)
and I am almost done training for the Wine and Dine Half Marathon in 2 weeks :)

Busy times and I don't want to forget any of it- so I will be blogging again.

I will leave you with this inspirational thought from the Lord:

"Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize."
1 Corinthians 9:24

Happy Running,

Jama

3 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back in the bloggy world. I find that recording the little and the big things from our lives helps me appreciate everything so much more.

    I pray I am "running the race" in such a way that I will get the prize that matters. Love the scripture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW I'm trying to be a follower but blogger is being a pain. I can't even see your follow list.. I'll try later

    ReplyDelete